Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Zhou Youyong, the dean of the Southeast University law school, argued that the ability to choose the name of one's children is a fundamental right, so the PRC government should be careful when making new naming laws.
- Naming laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction as well as their interpretations. Notable counter-examples include blood banks and sperm banks.
- Long birth names are often coined in protest of naming laws or for other personal reasons.
- Because she was born in the state of California, her name is officially spelled without accents as "Noelle", instead of the usual "Noëlle", according to the state's naming laws where names should only consist of letters in the English alphabet.
- The Tamimi's requested to have the spelling of their name changed from Tamimi to Tamímí since that corresponds more precisely with spelling in the language but the naming committee rejected the applications saying there was no permission in the naming laws to make any changes at all to surnames.
- There has been some controversy surrounding Sweden's naming laws since they have been enacted.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!