|NOUN || a nature cure | nature cures |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The closest MMTS Train station is half kilometer away at Nature Cure Hospital.
- The popular Nature Cure Hospital is located in this suburb, which is well known for natural cure of various illnesses.
- This palace now houses the "Nature Cure Hospital".
- Stanley Lief (1890 — 1962) converted the stately home of Champneys into a Nature Cure sanatorium which he ran from the 1930s for about 20 years.
- He established the first nature cure hospital in Berlin.
- He later organized 'nature cure and scientific relaxation' courses at Frogmore Hall, Herts.
- In 1925 Stanley Lief (1890–1962), a pioneer in the field of naturopathy, bought Champneys, converting it into a Nature Cure resort which he ran from the 1930s for about 20 years.
- He later died at the Cardinal Padiyara Nature Cure Centre in Kakkanad, which he himself had founded, aged 79. He is buried in St. Mary's Cathedral Basilica in Ernakulam.
- The organization was conceived by Gandhian leader Manibhai Desai after spending decades in Uruli Kanchan running a nature cure center there.
- With a view to create an awareness about the alternative medical system and nature cure methods, siddha medical camps and nature cure camps are also held.
- S.D.M. Yoga and Nature Cure Hospital, Pareeka.
- Ashram runs the institutions such as Navajeevan Bethany Vidyalaya (School), Bethany Nature Cure Centre, Bethany College of Physiotherapy and Bethany Students Centre (Hostel for boys).
- In 1922, Shelton self-published his first book, "Fundamentals of Nature Cure."
- He endures a nature cure diet and exercises under Rumbelow.
- "Cripps suffered from recurring illness which was alleviated by nature cure and a vegetarian diet..."
- Anandasing Yoga & Nature Cure Research Hospital is situated at the outskirt of Kakching Municipality at the foothills Machin Manao Hills, Chumnang, serving the suffering humanity through Yoga & Naturopathy since, 1983.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!