Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Bryant put together a nice looking drive right away on its first possession.
- Goda is a young and nice looking science professor at prestigious girls' school who broke a seal on a tree and was attacked and possessed by a tentacle monster.
- When Lenore Prentiss, a childhood friend, develops into a nice looking woman, Rusty takes notice.
- "Sana was a very nice looking woman with a little porcelain face, and she produced the charming impression of a spoiled and self-centered child," recalled the singer Alexandra Belling.
- According to Cherry, casting the role of Karl was difficult because he "wanted a guy that was nice looking and seemed like he would have been married to Teri, but was also someone you wouldn't like."
- The principal of the school believes Clark may be too "nice-looking," to take on the rough, disruptive students in a 6th grade class that has just been abandoned by their teacher.
- 3 out of 10 writing "While it's prettier than most budget titles, it also suffers from the vacancy that so often comes with nice looking people, dogs, or mechanical monsters.
- One of the overall goals of Oxygen was to provide a nice looking desktop that did not distract the user, so the icons and themes use a desaturated color palette.
- In mathematics, Radó's theorem is a result about harmonic functions, named after Tibor Radó. Informally, it says that any "nice looking" shape without holes can be smoothly deformed into a disk.
- "The Beacon" predicted the game would be a "battle royal" as the Commandos had "some mighty nice looking speed merchants themselves".
- Upon hearing from one her uncles that a "nice looking girl" had been captured, Maggie and her mother arranged to trade her pony for the hostage, fourteen-year-old Mary Schwandt.
- McEntee’s diary entry from that day suggests Talbot’s straitened circumstances at the time of his death: “There were quite a number of very nice looking people at the funeral.
- Joseph Armstrong's book "Trout Unlimited's Guide to Pennsylvania Limestone Streams" as a "nice-looking stream".
- The PanAm pilot, Ralph Savory, referred to the flight attendants as "very nice looking stewardesses".
- This he did gladly, and as she was a very nice looking woman, he married her and in due time, she bore him a son whom they called Fa'asega.
- Former producing fire alarms while the latter producing nice looking loudspeakers.
- Congratulations on the very nice-looking bridesmaids' dresses."
- Ettrich founded KDE in 1996, when he proposed on Usenet a "consistent, nice looking free desktop-environment" [...] for Unix-like systems using Qt as its widget toolkit.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!