Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Mazarin did not have children, but he did have seven nieces: five from the Mancini family (daughters of his sister Girolama) and two from the Martinozzi family (daughters of his sister Laura).
- The nearest relatives of the last earl were his nieces.
- Bolger had 11 nieces and nephews.
- Gutierrez's two nieces were also hostages. One of the nieces, Lisa Joseph, later wrote the book "Heads or Tails: A True Hostage Story of Terror, Torture and Ultimate Survival" about her ordeal.
- He was married to Phyllis, and was survived by his sister, Mary Bouvier, as well as several nieces, nephews, grand-nieces and grand-nephews.
- He financed the college education of all of his many nieces and nephews.
- Empress Michiko is one of his nieces.
- Millie and Melody Mouse are Minnie Mouse's twin nieces.
- Atherton's nieces, Eleanora Atherton and Lucy, the wife of Richard Willis, were entitled to claim for the compensation for the freeing of 544 slaves from the Green Park Estate and 182 slaves from Spring Vale Estate.
- The award was received by her nieces, nephews and two grand-nieces.
- Sandy Lee Daniels (born 1958) is a retired Rear Admiral in the United States Navy. Sandy has six nieces, two nephews, and four great nieces.
- Neumann never married. She was survived by two nieces, two nephews and seven great nieces and nephews. Following her death, her cremains were given to a niece in Encinitas, California.
- In other words, a parent would wish its offspring to give up ten offspring in order to raise 11 nieces and nephews.
- When she died at age 71, she was survived by Yvonne Jacques, three nieces residing in Chicago, and many great nieces and nephews.
- McIlrath never married or had any children of her own, but following her retirement devoted herself to a close-knit family consisting of "thirteen nieces and nephews and twenty three grand nieces and nephews."
- She published two books of her own, "Contes à mes nièces" (Tales for my nieces, 1868) and "Les Fées de la famille" (Household fairies, 1886).
- The Dark then sends his nieces to find the Waitress.
- Ziegler, who never married, had two nieces and two great-nieces.
- Aunts by birth (sister of a parent) are related to their nieces and nephews by 25%.
- Hudson has 9 nieces and nephews.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!