Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Clo-oose (Nuu-chah-nulth "tluu7uus") is an area adjacent to the mouth of the Cheewhat River on the west coast of southern Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Louis II Phélypeaux de Pontchartrain OOSE COSM (29 March 1643 – 22 December 1727), Marquis de Phélypeaux (1667), Comte de Maurepas (1687), Comte de Pontchartrain (1699), known as the chancellor de Pontchartrain, was a French politician.
- Riverside features covered by this parish are (from east to west) Buttermans Bay, Potter's Point, Downham Reach, Mulberry Middle and Pond Oose.
- Jacobson developed the software method Object-Oriented Software Engineering (OOSE) published 1992, which was a simplified version of the commercial software process Objectory (short for Object Factory).
- Later they merged their software development methologies, OMT, OOSE and Booch into the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- It is originally based on the notations of the Booch method, the object-modeling technique (OMT) and object-oriented software engineering (OOSE), which it has integrated into a single language.
- The notation aspect of the Booch method has now been superseded by the Unified Modeling Language (UML), which features graphical elements from the Booch method along with elements from the object-modeling technique (OMT) and object-oriented software engineering (OOSE).
- In 1921 Pickthall settled in the Clo-oose community of the Ditidaht people on the west coast of Vancouver Island (a community immortalized in her poem, "The Sailor's Grave at Clo-oose, V.I." ...
- The small First Nations village of Whyac lies on the southern lakeshore beside Nitinat Narrows and just north of the First Nations village of Clo-oose, also on the coast.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!