Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Arthur von Hippel (24 October 1841 – 26 October 1916) was a German ophthalmologist who was a native of Fischhausen, East Prussia.
- Calvin Alexander Grant is an American ophthalmologist.
- They had four children: Ignacio (born 1938–2012), Francisco (1940-2020) ophthalmologist, Margarita (born 1941) and Carmen (born 1946) ophthalmologist and refractive surgeon at "Clinica Barraquer".
- Traditional colour-film camera images are the reference standard in imaging, requiring an expert ophthalmic photographer, ophthalmic technician, optometrist or an ophthalmologist for taking standardised pictures of the optic disc.
- Kaweh Mansouri is an Iranian-Austrian ophthalmologist and researcher in glaucoma.
- The technique was introduced by Swiss ophthalmologist Daniel Mojon around 2007, after the Belgian ophthalmologist Marc Gobin described the idea in 1994 in a French-language textbook.
- Janardan Shankar Mahashabde was an Indian ophthalmologist.
- In her mid-20s she was diagnosed with Usher syndrome by an ophthalmologist.
- She married cuban ophthalmologist Dr. Enrique López Veitía (well known ophthalmologist and initiator of the Medical Congresses in Cuba) in 20 January 1889, 5 days after graduating.
- William Oswald Gibson Taylor FRCPGLAS (16 March 1912 – 4 September 1989) was a Scottish consultant ophthalmologist who became a leading expert on albinism.
- The syndrome was first described in 1962 by American ophthalmologist Oscar Schwartz and American neuro-ophthalmologist Robert Steven Jampel.
- Michael B. Gorin is an American ophthalmologist.
- Haller is an American ophthalmologist who is a Professor and Chair of the Department of Ophthalmology at Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Léoffroy de Saint-Yves was born in Paris on 7 October 1717, and belonged to a lineage of doctors that started with the ophthalmologist Charles Saint-Yves.
- Alfred Theodor Leber (March 7, 1881 – 1954) was a German ophthalmologist born in Antwerp.
- Andreas Anagnostakis (Ανδρέας Αναγνωστάκης; 11 August 1826 – 27 March 1897) was a Greek ophthalmologist, physician, and educator.
- Hans Wagner (born Zurich, Switzerland; 1905-1989) was an ophthalmologist, and was the first to describe people who suffered from degenerative hyaloidea-retinalis hereditaria.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!