|NOUN || an opiate | opiates |
|VERB || to opiate | opiated | opiated|
opiating | opiates
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The (+)-isomer is predominantly active as an opiate with a higher affinity for the µ-opiate receptor (20 times higher affinity than the (-)-isomer).
- ... an opiate plus another drug of misuse) leads to an increased number of acute accidental opiate-related deaths.
- As this work progressed, it developed into a full theoretical and empirical account of the nature of opiate addiction, culminating in his book "Opiate Addictions" in 1947 (republished as "Addiction and Opiates" in 1968).
- Derek van der Kooy's research group demonstrated that BDNF, when infused into the ventral tegmental area (VTA), can induce an opiate-dependent-like reward state in animals in the absence of opiate administration.
- Transcription and translation of opiate-encoding genes results in the formation of pre-propeptide opiate precursors, which are modified in the endoplasmic reticulum to become propeptide opiate precursors, transferred to the golgi apparatus, and further modified into the opiate product.
- As of September 2021, there is a homeless community in the Melnea Cass Boulevard area, which has an area nicknamed "Methadone Mile" (after the opiate based drug used or treating opiate and opioid/heroin addiction).
- On October 16, 2010, Micheal Larsen's mother found him dead in his home as a result of an opiate toxicity. Ramsey County officials ruled the opiate overdose accidental.
- The United States formally began an opiate abuse and addiction epidemic in the 1990s.
- Beginning in the 1990s the United States experienced an opiate abuse and addiction epidemic, initially set in motion by the over-prescribing of opioid pain medication by physicians.
- Since the 1990s the United States has been afflicted by an opiate abuse and addiction epidemic.
- Notably, morphine and codeine are natural products of the opiate biosynthetic pathway in opium poppy plant "Papaver somniferum".
- HB 270 provided legal protection against arrest and prosecution for individuals calling for medical assistance for someone with an opiate-related medical problem.
- Codeine is an opiate substance.
- Opiate withdrawal syndrome effects are associated with the abrupt cessation or reduction of prolonged opiate usage.
- Opiates are the natural products of many plants, the most famous and historically relevant of which is Papaver somniferum.
- This process works by exploiting the differences in solubility of different substances in a low temperature mixture. Opiates are much more soluble in cold water than acetaminophen.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!