Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Other treatments such as ultraviolet sterilization, ozonation, and oxygen injection are also used to maintain optimal water quality.
- HAAs can be formed by chlorination, ozonation or chloramination of water with formation promoted by slightly acidic water, high organic matter content and elevated temperature.
- Swimming pool water is usually disinfected by chlorination, bromination, ozonation or UV radiation.
- Although few by-products are formed by ozonation, ozone reacts with bromide ions in water to produce bromate.
- Some notable examples such as Fenton's oxidation and ozonation have been employed for degradation of recalcitrant compounds in brine from industrial plants.
- It can also be produced by ozonation of the adamantane: Oxidation of the alcohol gives adamantanone.
- Ozone MNB gives the same inactivation rate same like conventional ozonation for the target pathogen "E.coli", but here in the case of microbubble technology, the ozone dose was lower.
- Ozonation is an advanced treatment technique that has been considered as a possible method to limit the amount of parabens, chlorinated parabens, and PHBA that are accumulating in the environment.
- He has notably extensively studied the formation of potentially toxic chemical byproducts upon drinking water ozonation and chlorination.
- In 1991, the first explanation of the rate of BPA degradation through ozonation was determined.
- This facility will use flash mixing, sand ballasted clarification, ozonation, gradual media filtration, and chlorine addition.
- Disinfection of the treated water is accomplished by either chlorination or ozonation processes.
- As a result, the ozonation of drinking water became a separate line of business.
- Further investigation on URMS and tire wear leachate narrowed down the scope from thousands of chemicals to one unknown chemical, which was found as an ozonation product of the common antiozonant 6PPD.
- From this finding, the researchers concluded that this bacteria was able to bypass the ozonation step of the water treatment, which means it passed through this step inside an undetected "Acanthamoeba" species.
- They were attempting to keeping exotic species (such as zebra mussels) out of coastal waters through the disinfestation of ballast water with bromine production through rapid ozonation to avoid spreading feral species.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!