|NOUN || a pain clinic | pain clinics |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2010, the Florida legislature enacted legislation co-sponsored by Aronberg to regulate the pain clinic industry and to limit the dispensing of narcotics such as oxycodone.
- 7% in open group had attended a pain clinic.
- The Pain Clinic is a pro wrestling talk show that airs Saturday mornings on FOX Sports 1280 Rochester in Rochester, New York.
- Among other services, the hospital provides a pain clinic and offers pain intervention procedures as part of the Chronic Pain Management Service for the whole of the northern Highland Region.
- A pill mill is an illegal facility that resembles a regular pain clinic, but regularly prescribes painkillers (narcotics) without sufficient medical history, physical examination, diagnosis, medical monitoring, or documentation.
- Since 1991 he is chief of an interdisciplinary pain clinic in Zurich and consultant in pain management at the University Hospital Zurich.
- In 1974, Melzack co-founded the first pain clinic in Canada at the Montreal General Hospital with Dr.
- In 2004, Moni released her debut album "Nijhum Raat". currently working as a senior administrator for Chest Pain Clinic in Imperial Health care.
- Marbach established a TMJ facial pain clinic at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- In 2008 the hospital opened a Rapid Access Chest Pain clinic for same day assessment of chest pain referred patients.
- There has also been a one-off 45 minute drama featuring Maz at a chronic pain clinic, first broadcast 30 August 2019.
- As an NAA acupuncturist he participated in the Acupuncture Pain Clinic at UCLA medical school in 1972.
- The hospital grew to also include a full-service radiology department with MRI and ultrasound technology, a Back Pain Clinic and an off-site Wound Care Center.
- Since that time the hospital has seen its services grow to include orthopedics, ophthalmology, a pain clinic and sleep center.
- Medistyle pain clinic & diagnostics located on the Main Road is integral healthcare service provider in the region.
- She has served on the clinical team of the Pediatric Pain Clinic at UCLA Mattel Children’s Hospital; the Garrison Institute for Contemplation and Education Leadership Council; as an advisor at the UCLA Family Commons; and has contributed to the online news periodical, The Huffington Post.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!