|NOUN || a partner choice | partner choices |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Malinowski gives a detailed description of the social organisation of sexuality (social rites, partner choice, etc.) "tracing the Trobriand lifecycle from birth through puberty, marriage, and death".
- Always versatile in his partner choice, Dusan Vemić has partnered with players such as Jamie Murray, Ivo Karlović, Novak Djokovic, and Mischa Zverev in 2009.
- The team helps Hardcase and his partner Choice invade the Groom Lake facility of the mysterious organization known as Aladdin.
- Chamorro Standard Time on October 18, 2019, KUSG was taken silent, with MASI and its partner Choice awaiting necessary approval from the U.S.
- If a woman's use of oral contraceptives is congruent, meaning she was using oral contraceptives when she met her partner, her current preference will more closely match the preference that shaped her partner choice in the first place, and the desire is higher than that of a woman whose use of oral contraceptives is incongruent.
- Human body odors influence interpersonal relationships and are involved in adaptive behaviors, such as parental attachment in infants or partner choice in adults.
- According to Schopenhauer, romance/love is more important than other topics because it affects the species (not only the individual), in the sense that romance and partner choice is generally a prerequisite to have offspring and continue maintaining the human species in future generations of humankind.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!