|NOUN || a partner institute | partner institutes |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- For more than a decade now, CPD, as a partner institute of the World Economic Forum (WEF), is contributing to the Global Competitiveness Report (GCR).
- In other programmes ISS staff travel to the partner institute for contribute to teaching.
- While no longer at the zoo, pied ruffed lemurs can still be seen at the zoo's partner institute, the Central Park Zoo.
- The most important regulations imply that each partner institute bears the costs of its activities and that the partnership employs its own Manager International Affairs.
- It is accredited by Asia Theological Association and is a Partner Institute of Overseas Council International, USA.
- Teachers will be aware of the curricular needs of their own institution, however these are unlikely to match exactly the requirements of their partner institute.
- Since 2006, he has been a part-time Director at the CAS-MPG Partner Institute for Computational Biology in Shanghai, China.
- HSMTC was the regional partner institute of the World Bank Institute for the Flagship program (with app. ...
- In 1974, Stone went again to Berlin in a role as first director of Aspen in Berlin, a partner institute to American non-profit organization, the Aspen Institute.
- The National Competitiveness Report of Armenia (ACR) is an annual publication of EV Consulting and the Economy and Values Research Center (a partner institute of the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Network) that aims to encourage and foster in-depth dialogue and analysis on improving Armenia's competitiveness.
- The institution has been a partner institute for Surana & Surana International Technology Law Moot Court Competition from 2002 to 2008.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!