|NOUN || a partner institution | partner institutions |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The educational establishment was retained and still functions as a partner institution today.
- Classes in the off-campus at the master's level programs are held on weekends in the host or partner institution.
- In 2012 St Mary’s was the subject of a QAA report into a degree programme in Clinical Hypnosis provided with a partner institution, a programme that Esler and the Senior Management later closed.
- Among the choices available to students, it is possible to pursue a double-degree at a partner institution (4 continents, 23 countries, 33 universities in 2014) .
- The AEI Hannover is a partner institution in the advanced LIGO project and contributed the pre-stabilized laser system for the advanced LIGO detectors in Hanford and Livingston.
- Sciences Po Bordeaux has set up double degrees with its partners around the globe. Students will obtain a double degree from Sciences Po Bordeaux and the partner institution.
- A new joint academic programme was launched in 2012 by the Universities of Prague, Leiden and Paris, around the theme of European Politics and Society, aiming for about 20 graduates spending their second year of study on a two-year graduate programme, at a partner institution.
- This benefits the partner institution to a greater extent in terms of quality upliftment.
- The term "exchange" means that a partner institution accepts a student, but does not necessarily mean that the students have to find a counterpart from the other institution with whom to exchange.
- Its researchers, who have access to each partner institution's equipment and infrastructure, have competed for and won millions of dollars in national funding for their projects.
- In June 2017, the university's New York partner institution, which was founded in 2013, was granted permission to award degrees in the state, the first higher education institution founded by a foreign university to achieve this status.
- Barnsley College is a partner institution of Higher Futures, the Lifelong Learning Networks (LLN) for South Yorkshire, North Derbyshire and North Nottinghamshire.
- For example, they can add an Athabasca University course to their program at a partner institution, take classroom versions of Athabasca University courses at a partner institution or enrol in an Athabasca programs while studying at or working for a partner institution.
- The WIYN Consortium is governed by a board of directors, which includes three members of each partner institution.
- Shetland College, a constituent partner institution of the University of the Highlands and Islands, is also based in the town, offering degree-level education (along with further education courses) to locals who may have difficulty travelling further afield to study.
- Almost all IATP access sites are housed within local partner institutions.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!