|VERB || to partner | partnered | partnered|
partnering | partners
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Dominguez was runner–up at the 1973 French Open mixed doubles event partnering Betty Stöve and again in 1978 partnering Virginia Ruzici.
- Joint selling is an example of operative partnering activity.
- At the inaugural World Doubles Squash Championships in 1997, Jenson won the mixed doubles event (partnering Liz Irving), and finished runner-up in the men's doubles (partnering Craig Rowland).
- He won a mixed doubles bronze medal at the 1998 Commonwealth Games (partnering Sarah Cook), a mixed doubles gold medal at the 2002 Commonwealth Games (partnering Leilani Joyce), and a mixed doubles silver medal at the 2004 World Doubles Squash Championships (partnering Shelley Kitchen).
- During her career, Reynolds won the women's doubles title at the French Open in 1983 (partnering Rosalyn Fairbank).
- She had some success in the late summer, making the quarterfinals in Washington, partnering Taylor Townsend, and the third round at the US Open, partnering Lisa Raymond.
- In doubles, he made two semifinal appearance in the 2007 Brasil Open partnering compatriot Agustín Calleri, and in the 2007 Mercedes Cup partnering José Acasuso.
- In the elite pairs events, Nick Brett won his second national title partnering Lewis Baker and Sophie Tolchard won her eighth title partnering Harriet Stevens.
- The next 2 Indian national titles came at the Under 22 Doubles Nationals in 1996 where he won the Boys Doubles partnering Sachin Ratti and Mixed Doubles partnering Larissa Sadarangani.
- She won the girls' doubles titles at the 2021 Wimbledon Championships, partnering Belarusian Kristina Dmitruk, and the 2022 Australian Open, partnering with American Clervie Ngounoue.
- Evert (partnering Martina Navratilova) successfully defended her title by defeating Morozova (partnering Julie Anthony) with a score of 6–3, 6–2.
- Hwang also played in the doubles events of the 2008 Hobart International partnering Lee Ye-ra, and the 2009 HP Open partnering Chan Chin-wei.
- He made his debut at the 2022 French Open partnering Ramkumar Ramanathan reaching the second round and at the 2022 Wimbledon Championships partnering Roman Jebavý.
- Sock has won four major doubles titles: one in mixed doubles at the 2011 US Open partnering Melanie Oudin, and three men's doubles titles at the 2014 Wimbledon Championships partnering Vasek Pospisil, and the 2018 Wimbledon Championships and 2018 US Open partnering Mike Bryan.
- In November, she lost two WTA 125 doubles finals, the Open de Limoges, partnering Margarita Gasparyan, and the Southern California Open, partnering with Tatjana Maria.
- Moore was runner-up in the $10k tournament in Sunderland, and won the $10k in Loughborough where she also won the doubles, partnering fellow Brit Francesca Stephenson.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!