|SYNO ||pneumonic | pulmonary | pulmonic|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- An epidemic of pneumonic plague occurred in surrounding Manchuria from 1910 to 1911, known as the Manchurian plague.
- Plague is present among rodents in Africa, the Americas, and Asia. Pneumonic plague is more serious and less common than bubonic plague.
- The most common form is bubonic plague, followed by septicemic and pneumonic plague.
- Pneumonia caused by "Yersinia pestis" is usually called pneumonic plague.
- He died at Tonbridge, Kent, England on 11 March 1919 due to pneumonic influenza.
- José Alvalade died at the age of 33, on 19 October 1918, a victim of the pneumonic epidemic.
- Cats are known to transmit plague. Plague can take three forms: bubonic plague, primary septicemic plague, and primary pneumonic plague.
- He died of "pneumonic influenza" at Stockton, New South Wales on 15 June 1919.
- Further assessment is required for diseases that are prone to becoming pandemics, including, but not limited to cholera, pneumonic plague, yellow fever, and viral hemorrhagic fevers.
- Therefore, no bacterial test was conducted to correctly identify the pathogen as "Yersinia pestis", the causative agent of the pneumonic plague.
- Antibiotics may be used in dealing with airborne bacterial primary infections, such as pneumonic plague.
- He died on 23 July 1982 from pneumonic edema and was buried at the Third Cemetery in Nikaia north of Piraeus and west of Athens.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!