Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Concept testing (to be distinguished from pre-test markets and test markets which may be used at a later stage of product development research) is the process of using surveys (and sometimes qualitative methods) to evaluate consumer acceptance of a new product idea prior to the introduction of a product to the market.
- Shakedown now comprises the general power-on trials, followed by one or more pre-delivery test flights carried out by the aircraft builder's personnel, and generally culminating in a final acceptance test also involving the purchaser's own flight crew and engineering personnel.
- First acceptance testing was completed in August 2006, then pre-operational testing consisted of 13 test flights using production targets from August 2006 - June 2007.
- Usually, a round of SIT precedes the user acceptance test (UAT) round.
- "Milwaukee" was still in the custody of Marinette Marine at the time of the incident and was conducting pre-commissioning acceptance trials.
- An Operational Evaluation (OPEVAL), the final phase of operational test and evaluation prior to fielding of a system or new equipment, is a process used by NATO military forces and designed to be no more than a 'customer acceptance' test.
- Training is rigorous and as such, acceptance into the academy is highly selective.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!