|NOUN || a procuration | procurations |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He received power of procuration in 1918 and became deputy director in 1925.
- Part of the problem was that Sir Nathaniel Johnson, the new Governor of the Leeward Islands, was ordered to restore the island to such person or persons who have "sufficient procuration or authority to receive the same..."
- During the beginning of World War I (1914-1918), the Indian revolutionaries decided to do something daring which would result in the procuration of a sufficient number of firearms for their cause of the struggle for Indian Independence.
- Procuration is also used specifically for the negotiation of a loan by an agent for his client, whether by mortgage or otherwise, and the sum of money or commission paid for negotiating it is frequently termed the 'procuration fee'.
- According to the entry in the Dresden address books, he had given procuration to his wife Mila Höffert in 1876.
- Voß and Helmers appointed Otto Schröder and manager Wilhelm Eder, a foreman of Max Samuel who was to meet Herbert in London in 1939, but never appeared, as executives with procuration.
- In 1942 the Berlin merchant and piano dealer Max Porth bought the factory. With that, the procuration of Rudolf Rosenberger ended. By that time, a business was in progress.
- On 18 May 1650 a procuration was drawn up in Martinique before a Notary Royal to purchase Martinique, Grenada, Saint Lucia and the Grenadines from the company.
- On 7 January 1613 he was appointed archbishop of Naples, taking possession of the diocese by procuration on 8 May.
- The young "duc d'Orléans" stood in for the bridegroom during the marriage by procuration, which took place in the cathedral of Strasbourg, and was officiated by the Cardinal de Rohan, bishop of Strasbourg and Grand Almoner of France.
- In 2002, the company transformed into a foundry of Hyundai as affiliates Sangyang became the official procuration of the brand after ending the contract with Honda.
- §§ 497 bis 545 ALR affected factors and dispatchers ("Faktoren und Disponenten") whereby procuration ("Prokura)," a special power of attorney, could be found in §§ 498 et seq.
- Gans received the power of procuration and became the firm's effective leader in 1820.
- Prostitution in Niger is illegal Nigerian men prefer to cross the border to seek sex as the punishment in Islamic Northern Nigeria is 50 lashes for "procuration of woman".
- A year later he was received onto the cathedral chapter by procuration.
- Rønneberg & Sønner" in 1875, received power of procuration in 1884 and inherited the firm with his younger brother Carl in 1904.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!