|NOUN || prothallus | prothalli |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The lichen has an olive-yellow thallus with a distinct cortex and an indistinct prothallus.
- "ochroleucum" can look very similar to "Lecanora thysanophora", but the former species has a shorter, more continuous prothallus which is more uniformly white with thinner hyphae.
- It is a common crustose species, easily recognized by its sorediate thallus, usually encircled by a grey prothallus.
- The prothallus can reproduce asexually through the release of gemmae which on germination produce rhizoids, filaments and antheridia or more gemmae.
- It has no prothallus. It is in the "Caloplaca" fungus genus of the Teloschistaceae family.
- The prothallus is black and often not distinct. The medulla is white.
- boschiana" exhibits a gametophyte stage in its life cycle (alternation of generations) and develops a haploid reproductive prothallus as an independent plant.
- Its prothallus contains glandular trichomes. It usually has 32 spores per sporangium, but many with only 16 have been observed, produced from eight 2n mother cells.
- The prothallus in "Hymenophyllum australe" (including all "Hymenophyllum" species) is long and narrow and often referred to as ribbon-like.
- The gametophyte of some non-thallophyte plants – clubmosses, horsetails, and ferns is termed "prothallus".
- and a dark brown prothallus. The [...] is pale and not carbonised (unlike "Lecanactis"), and the curved conidia measure 6–8 by 2–2.5 μm.
- Characteristics of the genus include the crust-like thallus underlain by a black prothallus that is revealed around the margins; lecideine apothecia, and asci that contain 100–200 spores.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!