Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Juncus subnodulosus"-"Cirsium palustre" fen-meadow and Purple moor grass and rush pastures BAP habitat plant associations of Western Europe consistently include this plant.
- These mainly damp heaths are dominated by ling, cross-leaved heath and purple moor-grass. Other plants include creeping willow, dwarf gorse, oblong-leaved sundew, deergrass and round-leaved sundew.
- "Agrostis capillaris" forms a constituent of purple moor grass and rush pastures, a type of Biodiversity Action Plan habitat in the UK.
- It is a component of Purple moor grass and rush pastures - a type of Biodiversity Action Plan habitat in the UK.
- The main flora present in this part of the site are purple moor-grass, cross-leaved heath, degenerate heather, heath rush, compact rush, green-ribbed sedge and crowberry.
- The acid grasslands are dominated by mat-grass and wavy hair-grass with purple moor grass dominating on the wet slopes, along with the heath rush in the wettest places.
- Culm grassland on the formation's slates and shales is composed of purple moor grass and rush pasture.
- This mire in the valley of the Moors River has a deep layer of peat. It is dominated by willow, bog myrtle, purple moor grass and "Sphagnum" mosses and there are several shallow pools.
- This site is an example of unimproved mire of a type which is restricted to south-west England and Wales and which has been significantly reduced in extent in the recent past. Purple moor-grass ("Molinia caerulea") and meadow thistle ("Cirsium dissectum") are abundant.
- If you walk from Lane End Common through Warr's Wood there a long sliver of heathland underneath the power lines with lousewort, ling heather, purple moor grass and heath grass, tormentil and heath speedwell.
- The gravel capping supports extensive tracts of gorse "Ulex europaeus" with intervening areas of heathland and acid grassland dominated by heather "Calluna vulgaris", bell heather "Erica cinerea", purple moor-grass "Molinia caerulea", bristle bent "Agrostis curtisii" and locally bilberry "Vaccinium myrtillus".
- Habitats include Purple Moor Grass meadows, tall fen and scrub communities, woodland, and other assemblages of grasses, sedges, herbs and mosses.
- The flushes are dominated by purple moor-grass "Molinia caerulea" and typical species occurring here include cross-leaved heath "Erica tetralix", tormentil "Potentilla erecta", sharp-flowered rush "Juncus acutiflorus" and royal fern "Osmunda regalis".
- It can be found in purple moor grass and rush pastures.
- In Scotland the main host plants are purple moor-grass ("Molinia caerulea") and blue moor-grass ("Sesleria caerulea").
- "Claviceps purpurea" is an ascomycetous fungus which grows on the seeds of purple moor grass.
- South of the town is Briggins Moor a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest which provides an example of unimproved mire of a type which is restricted to south-west England and Wales and which has been significantly reduced in extent in the recent past. Purple moor-grass ("Molinia caerulea") and meadow thistle ("Cirsium dissectum") are abundant.
- Freshwater marsh/fen vegetation, with such species as purple moor-grass ("Molinia caerulea"), bottle sedge ("Carex rostrata"), black bog-rush ("Schoenus nigricans"), and marsh cinquefoil ("Potentilla palustris"), occurs in certain areas near the lake; one such area supports a population of rare round-leaved wintergreen ("Pyrola rotundifolia" subsp.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!