|ADJ || quadruple | - | - |
|VERB || to quadruple | quadrupled | quadrupled|
quadrupling | quadruples
|SYNO ||four-fold | fourfold | quadruple | ...|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- All quadruple jumps have four revolutions, except for the quadruple Axel, which has four and a half revolutions.
- At the Junior Grand Prix Final, bronze medalist Miki Ando became the first lady to land a quadruple jump in competition when she landed a quadruple salchow.
- Jessica Miller / Ian Moram and Tiffany Vise / Derek Trent were both credited with throw quadruple salchow jumps in the free skating.
- At the 1999 Four Continents, Zhang became the first skater to land a clean quadruple toe loop in the short program at an ISU Championship.
- He landed the quadruple salchow jump in competition and had a consistent quadruple toe loop jump.
- He was the first person to land a quadruple salchow jump in competition and the first person to land three quadruple jumps in one program.
- HD 74438 is a spectroscopic quadruple stellar system composed of a pair of double star systems approximately 425 light years from Earth, located in open cluster IC 2391.
- He made his debut in the National Juniores in 2012 by winning a bronze medal at the European Junior Championships in quadruple scull and in 2013 he won the world junior title in quadruple scull, together with Chiara Ondoli., Valentina Iseppi .
- Alexandra Trusova set a new junior world record for the free skating (153.49 points) landing a quadruple salchow and quadruple toe. She also set the new combined total record (225.52 points).
- After the 2022 Beijing Olympics, You mentioned her ambitions to land quadruple jumps.
- "NB:" Whists this is a quadruple of trophies, it is not commonly referred to a "The Quadruple" in British rugby league.
- In 2015, Schoof, Schulze, Wende and Hans Gruhne won the men's quadruple sculls at the World Championship.
- Variants of this concept exist for a quadruple of concurrent lines on the projective plane and a quadruple of points on the Riemann sphere.
- In mathematics, the quadruple product is a product of four vectors in three-dimensional Euclidean space.
- Quadruple precision is often implemented in software by a variety of techniques (such as the double-double technique above, although that technique does not implement IEEE quadruple precision), since direct hardware support for quadruple precision is, as of 2016, less common (see "Hardware support" below).
- Don Bradman's score of 452 not out was made in the shortest time of all quadruple centuries; his innings lasting 415 minutes (6 hours and 55 minutes).
- In the free skate, Petrosian attempted two new Ultra-C elements; a quadruple flip and quadruple toe, along with a quadruple loop.
- A triple stop is the same technique applied to three strings; a quadruple stop applies to four strings. Double, triple, and quadruple stopping are collectively known as multiple stopping.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!