|NOUN || a quality assurance system | quality assurance systems |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In April 2002, a Quality Assurance Division (QAD) was established by the Ministry of Education (MOE) to manage and co-ordinate the quality assurance system in public universities.
- Security level management (SLM) comprises a quality assurance system for electronic information security.
- A medieval stonemason would often carve a personal symbol onto their block to differentiate their work from that of other stonemasons. This also provided a simple ‘quality assurance’ system.
- Andrew is a Committee Member of The Big Top Label, the Michelin star of circus arts, an independent quality assurance system guaranteeing quality circus art and no maltreatment of animals.
- The institutional accreditation ensures that the quality assurance system of the institution is well-described, well-argued, and well-functioning in practice.
- The second step in the application process is to apply to the FAA Manufacturing Inspection Divisional Office (MIDO) to obtain approval of the manufacturing quality assurance system (known as production approval).
- In 1996 Polferries approved quality assurance system the International Safety Management Code (ISM).
- SEPA operates a formal quality assurance system for its monitoring and assessment functions.
- The Army's Surgeon General maintains a Central Credentials Quality Assurance System (CCQAS) in which practitioner credentials files are monitored and validated at the local medical treatment facility (MTF) level.
- The steps to approval here include a full quality assurance system audit, along with examination of both the device's design and the device itself by a European Notified Body.
- Following the coalition government's policy changes there was considerable opening up of higher education to more private providers, leading questions to be raised about the efficacy of the quality assurance system.
- PQASSO, the Practical Quality Assurance System for Small Organisations, is a performance evaluation system and quality mark for charitable organizations in the UK.
- NCAC was established in 1993 to develop an accreditation and quality assurance system for Australian child care services.
- The treaty delegates management of the ministry's new quality assurance system on imported and exported products to the firm.
- An Internal Control System (ICS) is a documented quality assurance system that allows an external certification body to delegate the annual inspection of individual group members (farmers) to an identified body or unit within the certified operator.
- Methods to improve the situation of WASH infrastructure at schools include on a policy level: broadening the focus of the education sector, establishing a systematic quality assurance system, distributing and using funds wisely.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!