Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Pristigasteridae is a family of ray-finned fish related to the herrings, including the genera "Ilisha", "Pellona", and "Pristigaster".
- are an order of ray-finned fish that includes the important food source, the milkfish ("Chanos chanos", family Chanidae), and a number of lesser-known types, both marine and freshwater.
- The ghost knifefishes are a family, Apteronotidae, of ray-finned fishes in the order Gymnotiformes.
- The most primitive ray finned fishes retain the simple structure also found in lungfishes.
- Carroll 1988) recognises teleost fishes as a Division Teleostei within Class Actinopterygii (the ray-finned fishes).
- This type of tooth structure has evolved independently in several types of bony fishes, both ray-finned and lobe finned, some modern lizards, and in a number of tetrapodomorph fishes.
- is an order of ray-finned fish, comprising the characins and their allies.
- are a diverse order of ray-finned fish, including the lionfishes and sculpins, but have also been called the Scleroparei.
- The Esociformes (...) are a small order of ray-finned fish, with two families, Umbridae and Esocidae. The pikes of genus "Esox" give the order its name.
- is the order of ray-finned fish that includes the herring family, Clupeidae, and the anchovy family, Engraulidae.
- are an order of ray-finned fish, also called the Anacanthini, that includes the cod.
- Coelacanths are members of Sarcopterygii (lobe-finned fish), which means they are more closely related to lungfish and tetrapods (which includes amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals) than to ray-finned fish.
- This was a ray-finned fish, which would be described in 1828.
- is the common name for several commercially important species of euryhaline ray-finned fish from the family Salmonidae, which are native to tributaries of the North Atlantic (genus "Salmo") and North Pacific (genus "Oncorhynchus") basin.
- also called the Percomorpha or Acanthopteri, is an order or superorder of ray-finned fish.
- Ray-finned fish vary in size and shape, in their feeding specializations, and in the number and arrangement of their ray-fins.
- "Acrossocheilus" is a genus of ray-finned fishes in the family Cyprinidae, native to freshwater in China, Taiwan, Laos, and Vietnam. They are fairly small, no more than [...] in standard length.
- Bichirs [...] and the reedfish comprise Polypteridae [...] , a family of archaic ray-finned fishes and the only family in the order Polypteriformes [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!