Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The agricultural experience program, including butter, sausage, and ice cream making experiences, has been held at the farm in the park. A bus and carriage run around the park.
- The 'bread-and-butter' of a run-oriented offense, this is typically the most common run play.
- Sun-Pat is a UK brand of peanut butter founded in 1946 by H S Whiteside, a family run firm, from their factory in Parkhouse Street, Camberwell, London.
- In 1991, Noosa Shire Council purchased former Butter Factory buildings for use as a community centre which is now run by Cooroy Future Group as an arts centre.
- In the late 1970s and early 1980s, Bradshaw sold peanut butter with his name and image on the label. [...] Commercials were run on television in the Shreveport market.
- It also produces other dairy products such as butter and a variety of ice-creams.
- FLM was an extension of the Flatlinerz (Flatline Massive) which included artists Butter, Mayhem, and OMN999 (Omen).
- Even peanut oil and butter could be used as fuel if necessary.
- These mushrooms are popularly sauteed in melted butter.
- "Bread and Butter" features on the soundtrack to the 1998 comedy-drama film "Simon Birch" and was used for an advertisement campaign for Schmidt's Blue Ribbon Bread.
- She causes one to slip on butter, before tripping up another, who sees her do it and angrily points at her to no avail.
- In contrast, a derivation resulting in a verb may be called verbalization (such as from the noun "butter" to the verb "to butter").
- Most stories revolve around the three Otter kids: older brother Peanut, younger sister Jelly and baby sister Butter (named after the peanut butter and jelly sandwich), as well as their friends and neighbors.
- In 1902, when an application was made for a hotel licence by Mrs Mary A Dixon, it appeared that the only other business in the town was the Melbourne Chilled Butter Factory.
- They quickly became popular in other taverns and bars, where they started being served with melted butter.
- He co-wrote "Breathe Into You" with Carole King, "Something Beautiful" with Tracy Bonham and Greg Wells and "Little White Lies", featured in the 2011 Weinstein film "Butter".
- An annual Butter tart festival, inaugurated in 2013, is held in early June.
- Australia experienced prolonged economic growth during the post-war boom period of the Menzies Government (1949–1966) and Menzies fulfilled his promises at the 1949 election to end rationing of butter, tea and petrol and provided a five-shilling endowment for first-born children, as well as for others.
- A seeker may be called to enter the room and look for something hidden with, "Hot boiled beans and butter; walk in and find your supper!
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!