|NOUN || a schnauzer | schnauzers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Besides his family, he loved the companionship of his pet schnauzer, Peter.
- The last burial that took place in the cemetery was in 1972 for Post's schnauzer Scampi.
- A "Swiss schnauzer" is a regional variation consisting of a bratwurst served with Swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Matt is married, has two children and has a miniature schnauzer called Enzo.
- Stomatocytosis is also found as a hereditary disease in Alaskan malamute and miniature schnauzer dogs.
- It is owned by Robert Kornagel, a confectioner who comes into conflict with one of the new residents, retired stage actress Elisabeth Herzog over her schnauzer called Amico.
- Tara's real life dog Annie a miniature schnauzer is also driven in the car.
- The northern part of the lake Fontaine resembles to the shape of the head of a dog schnauzer looking towards the southeast.
- He ruled that "the present circumstances of rampant crime" allowed a woman to keep her schnauzer despite a lease forbidding dogs.
- (rates developed from a population of 600,000 insured Swedish dogs; one dog year at risk is one dog at risk for one year)The breeds with the highest rates were the Bernese mountain dog, miniature schnauzer and boxer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!