|NOUN || a schnauzer | schnauzers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- She lives in Northern California, where they raise American Shetland Ponies and own Miniature Schnauzers.
- Dog breeds possibly predisposed include German Shepherd Dogs, Golden Retrievers, Labrador Retrievers, and Miniature Schnauzers.
- To relax, she enjoys playing with her miniature schnauzers, Milky and Kentarō.
- Miniature Schnauzers can be affected by renal dysplasia before the age of five years. It does progress to kidney failure.
- Giant Schnauzers are usually a quiet breed. Once introduced, it is usually accepting of novel people or situations.
- Rangel specializes in the Terrier Group, Giant Schnauzers, Bouvier des Flandres, and Bichons.
- Smaller dogs including Cocker Spaniels, Miniature Schnauzers, Pomeranians and Shetland Sheepdogs are also predisposed to developing gallbladder mucoceles as the mutation ABCB4 gene has been associated and these breeds often show signs of lipid metabolism problems which can trigger the development.
- Cogg and Baz, also known as Pumpkin and Pumpkin, are two Giant Schnauzers and guard dogs that are never good fighters because they are always arguing with each other, but Furgul manages to get them to help him with the promise of bacon.
- It was recognised in 2001 by the Fédération Cynologique Internationale and placed in the Group 2, Section 1: Pinschers and Schnauzers, Section 1.3 Smoushond.
- Among the many breeds used for ratting are several terriers, various pinschers and schnauzers, and the [...] breeds of Spain.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!