|NOUN || a second pension | second pensions |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Excess contributions are defined as contributions that are not protected rights contributions from contracting out of State Earnings-Related Pension Scheme (SERPS) or the State second pension (S2P) or any Additional voluntary contributions (AVCs).
- When Frederick Adolf died, she received a second pension from the state.
- Salary exchange schemes result in reduced payments and so are may reduce the state benefits, most notably the State Second Pension.
- The State Earnings Related Pension Scheme (SERPS), originally known as the State Earnings Related Pension Supplement, was a UK Government pension arrangement, to which employees and employers contributed between 6 April 1978 and 5 April 2002, when it was replaced by the State Second Pension.
- On his retirement from the diplomatic service he was awarded a pension of £1,400 per annum, together with a second pension for the abolished office of clerk of the pells.
- In 1961 he became 65 and they awarded him a second pension.
- In 1723 (soon after the composition of HWV 251d), Handel received a second pension, granted to him as "Composer to the Chapel Royal".
- Individuals that have worked in the UK and have paid certain levels of national insurance deductions can expect an income from the state pension scheme after their normal retirement.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!