Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It has the word NOW under what looks like the all-seeing eye on a pyramid seen on the back of a dollar bill.
- Since 1929, more than 16,000 guide dogs for the blind from The Seeing Eye, Inc., the oldest such school in the U.S., have been trained on the streets of Morristown.
- There were many designs from the Bible (e.g. David slaying Goliath), from heraldry or from popular tradition, e.g. the "all-seeing eye", or symbols of truth, hope or justice.
- Humphrey was hired to breed German shepherds at a centre in Switzerland that had been set up by Dorothy Harrison Eustis of Philadelphia and began the work that led to the Seeing-Eye Dog program.
- Free internet services such as Xfire, Hyperlobby, and The All-Seeing Eye, are used for setting up online game sessions.
- Other students volunteer for area nonprofit organizations, such as The Seeing Eye, Neighborhood House, Habitat for Humanity, and the Matheny Medical and Educational Center.
- The all-seeing eye (or the Eye of Providence) is a symbol that represents the eye of God watching over humanity.
- Because there are no spirits without bodies, there can be no ghosts, no witches, no grounds for fear and superstition and no all-seeing eye of God.
- A bare light bulb in the shape of an all-seeing eye blazes over the suffering horse's head.
- Longstreet's seeing eye dog was a white German Shepherd called Pax.
- person with a seeing eye dog and training or could be used to reverse the effects of 2,000 cases of trachoma in Africa through surgery.
- Having no living immediate family members, Francis left more than $1 million to The Seeing Eye, an organization in New Jersey, which trains guide dogs for the blind.
- Erlang Shen (...) or Erlang, also known as the Lord of Sichuan (...), is a Chinese god with a third truth-seeing eye in the middle of his forehead.
- The costume looks like a standard Power Pack costume, done in orange and having the all-seeing eye icon of his "Tattletale" costume from the original series.
- The All-Seeing Eye, known to its community of users as ASE, was a game server browser designed by Finnish company UDP Soft.
- In the course of their search for stars, the trio have a number of brief misadventures, including a mix-up between a seeing-eye dog and an untrained look-alike, several (mostly unsuccessful) efforts by Eggs to seduce various women, and a soft-drink dispensing machine that launches cans like grenades.
- , or the all-seeing eye of God, seen here on the US$1 bill, has been taken by some to be evidence of a conspiracy involving the founders of the United States and the Illuminati.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!