|NOUN || a seeing-eye dog | seeing-eye dogs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Sometime later the creature attacks a blind man named Joe Shempter in his closet after it killed his seeing-eye dog and hung it on the closet door.
- Sullivan and White co-wrote a book, "Leading Lady", about Sullivan's first seeing eye dog, who lived with White after being retired.
- "K-9 Kitty": Furrball is taken into the house of a couple with poor vision after they mistake him for a seeing-eye dog.
- who pioneered the field of veterinary clinical nutrition when asked to create a specialized diet for the original seeing-eye dog, Buddy, a female German Shepherd with kidney disease.
- Humphrey was hired to breed German shepherds at a centre in Switzerland that had been set up by Dorothy Harrison Eustis of Philadelphia and began the work that led to the Seeing-Eye Dog program.
- For example, a seeing eye dog will be trained to achieve a different goal than a wild animal in a circus.
- It won the same award again in 2008 for a story on a man and his seeing-eye dog trying to adapt to a harsh New Brunswick winter.
- Longstreet's seeing eye dog was a white German Shepherd called Pax.
- person with a seeing eye dog and training or could be used to reverse the effects of 2,000 cases of trachoma in Africa through surgery.
- Out on the streets he meets Pace, a Labrador Retriever and seeing-eye dog with an overwhelming sense of sarcasm.
- In the course of their search for stars, the trio have a number of brief misadventures, including a mix-up between a seeing-eye dog and an untrained look-alike, several (mostly unsuccessful) efforts by Eggs to seduce various women, and a soft-drink dispensing machine that launches cans like grenades.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!