|NOUN || a shield bug | shield bugs |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Loxa" is an insect genus in the large family of shield bugs.
- This species is widespread in most of Europe and Central Asia. These shield bugs mainly inhabit hedgerows and woodland edges, fields, forests, parks and gardens.
- These shield bugs have a relatively flat body with the entire upper surface covered with mostly black punctures.
- "Salvianus" is a genus of shield bugs in the subfamily Phyllocephalinae and the tribe Phyllocephalini, erected by Distant in 1902.
- This article contains a list of the species of Shield Bugs recorded in Britain.
- Pentatominae is a subfamily of Pentatomidae, a family of shield bugs.
- "Tisia" is a monotypic genus of shield bugs in the tribe Sciocorini, erected by Hoberlandt in 1993. It contains the species "Tisia esfandiarii".
- "Burrus" is a genus of shield bugs in the tribe Podopini.
- They are commonly known as jewel bugs or metallic shield bugs due to their often brilliant coloration.
- "Priapismus" is a genus of shield bugs in the subfamily Discocephalinae, erected by Distant in 1889.
- "Cressona" is a genus of shield bugs in the subfamily Phyllocephalinae, erected by William Sweetland Dallas in 1851.
- "Elasmucha grisea", common name parent bug, is a species of shield bugs or stink bugs belonging to the family Acanthosomatidae.
- "Cronion" is a genus of shield bugs belonging to the family Plataspidae, containing the single species, "C. malayanus".
- "Oscula" is a genus of shield bugs belonging to the family Plataspidae, containing the single species, "O. flavescens".
- "Pseudatelus" is a genus of shield bugs of the family Pentatomidae.
- "Crollius" is a genus of shield bugs in the tribe Podopini.
- "Graphosoma" is a genus bugs in the family Pentatomidae. They are commonly known as striped shield bugs for their distinctive markings.
- Acanthosomatidae is a family of Hemiptera, commonly named "shield bugs," for which Kumar in his 1979 world revision recognized 47 genera; [...] now this number is 55 genera, with about 200 species, and is one of the least diversified families within Pentatomoidea.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!