|NOUN || a skinning knife | skinning knives |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Without warning, Crosbie removed a skinning knife from a scabbard and proceeded to stab his girlfriend three times to the head while she lay sleeping.
- The stacked leather handle was inspired by a Marbles Gladstone Skinning Knife made in the 1920s owned by Baker, into which finger grooves were molded.
- On his leg was strapped a long-bladed skinning knife.
- Distinguished by his wire garrote and the skinning knife he carries on his left side, both of which are quick to his hands whenever a point needs to be made.
- also resembles the small skinning knife that is part of the typical set of hunting knives.
- During one committee session, he brandished an alligator skinning knife, a Bowie knife, and a machete to demonstrate his seriousness as a budget-cutter.
- The skinner knife or skinning knife is a professional tool for a skinner. Typically a skinner knife has wide, short, curved blade.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!