|VERB || to skinny-dip | skinny-dipped | skinny-dipped|
skinny-dipping | skinny-dips
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Donny also wishes to rape Meg, but Ruth refuses because she thinks it would be incest for him to "skinny dip in his brother's scum".
- Another tradition on a Swedish Midsummer is to end it with a skinny dip at night.
- On 21 July 2013 a local group called Vera Playa Friends organised a Guinness World Record attempt at the largest ever skinny dip.
- The North East Skinny Dip, first held in 2012, is an annual event to raise funds for MIND, the mental health charity.
- The world record for the largest skinny dip—2,505 persons—was set on 9 June 2018 at Meaghermore beach in County Wicklow, Ireland.
- The bathhouse is open for a skinny dip year round and has separate areas for men and women.
- His character escorts Jacy Farrow (Cybill Shepherd) to a late-night indoor skinny-dip at a swimming pool.
- She continued to explore the body with her 2016 book "Swimming Pool", in which she photographed her friends who were invited to skinny dip in her pool; she documented these scenes over eight years in both color and black-and-white photographs.
- The album spawned two singles: "Skinny Dip (Got It Goin' On)", which peaked at number 19 on the Hot Rap Songs, and "Love Comes & Goes", which peaked at number 43 on the Hot Rap Songs.
- Kyle catches up to the women, who skinny-dip in a lake; distracted, Kyle doesn't notice Damien Ewell sneak up on him and Damien stabs Kyle and throws his body into the lake.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!