Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2008 Morton performed on MTV's "Rock The Cradle" with "Rock Star (TV series)" House Band members Rafael Moreira and Paul Mirkovich.
- Keane was educated at Mount Sion School, a great hurling nursery and a cradle of all things Gaelic and nationalist where he became the star hurler – going on to represent the Munster colleges team for three successive years.
- Lynn hit his own version of "Van Daminator" to Alfonso and then RVD hit a "Van Daminator" to Lynn and climbed the top rope to execute a "Five-Star Frog Splash" until RVD's friend Scotty Anton shoved him from the top rope into a cradle piledriver by Lynn for a near-fall.
- On 13 September 2013 while exploring the Rising Star Cave system in the Cradle of Humankind, South Africa, cavers Rick Hunter and Steven Tucker found hominin fossils at the bottom of the Dinaledi Chamber.
- They should answer five questions correctly before the Newton's cradle, started at its maximum setting, stopped passing through the laser line in order to win a holiday, billed as the titular "five-star family reunion".
- "Let Cat's Cradle Rule the World" - Noby's only real talent, Cat's Cradle, is underappreciated, so he uses Doraemon's What If Box to visit an alternate universe where everyone is obsessed with Cat's Cradle and Noby's talents make him an instant star.
- The Astronomy and Meteorology Science Centre is the cradle of science education.
- Rennie's first film under a new contract was "White Cradle Inn" (1947), shot in Switzerland with Madeleine Carroll.
- This later version was released in the United States (Liberty 55112) with "Cradle Baby" as a flipside.
- Despite being completed on 15 November 1957, "Neasham" was held in operational reserve in a land cradle at Rosneath on the Clyde until 1967.
- As a gesture to Thurles, the cradle town of the association, the All-Ireland final was played in Semple Stadium that year.
- He has guest-starred in the "Doctor Who" audio dramas "Circular Time" (2007) and "Cradle of the Snake" (2010), and in 2003, alongside Martin Shaw in "Death in Holy Orders".
- They took the child as directed by Lord in a golden cradle to the tamarind tree in Azhwar Tirunagari.
- During this time, the band recorded Clapton's blues album "From the Cradle".
- It was her third production for the "Hallmark Hall of Fame" following "Macbeth" and "The Cradle Song".
- RVD hit a "Van Daminator" to Storm and Lynn nailed a cradle piledriver for the win.
- In 1960 Atkinson returned to the NYCO to portray Larry Foreman in Marc Blitzstein's "The Cradle Will Rock".
- The full duplex cradle frame had fixings for a sidecar fitted as standard.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!