Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- They later lost to Canada in the semifinals but defeated the Australian team of Dean Hewitt and Tahli Gill for the bronze medal.
- Sudha Majra Alais Fatehgarh is situated on the Chandigarh Jalandhar highways. There is a historical Gurudwara Tahli Shaib built in the memory of Guru Hargobind Singh Ji. It had a population of 1200.
- Hall's personal life has hit the media tabloids on several occasions, with his much publicised relationships with Kylie Stray and bikini model Tahli Greenwood.
- At the 2021 Olympic Curling Qualification Event in December 2021 Hewitt and his teammate Tahli Gill made history, when they won qualification to the mixed doubles tournament at the 2022 Winter Olympics.
- Lynette is from curling family: her three daughters Tahli Gill, Kirby Gill and Jayna Gill are curlers and teammates (and mum Lyn is their longtime coach).
- Khusar Tahli is a village in Batala in Gurdaspur district of Punjab State, India.
- In its east there is Karrari Khurd, Rarra Tahli in west, Jandawala in south and Chak Jhumra is on its north.
- Holborow was born on 17 September 1996 in Sydney, Australia. His mother, Sarah Holborow, is a designer. He has one younger sister, Tahli Bevis.
- Simone Freeman at Oklahoma State University from 2011. Tahli Moore at James Madison University from 2014.
- Some of the most notable places in the village include the Gurdwara Tahli Sahib (the Central Gurdwara), Baba Pir-E-Shah Smadh, Amma Satti (Bhagtaneya Di) and Devi temple.
- Tahli lies on the edge of beas river . It is near begowal-tanda Road.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!