|NOUN || a tai chi instructor | tai chi instructors |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Colón is a practitioner of Tai chi, and an American pioneer black belt Senior Instructor in the Israeli self-defense system Krav-Maga, certified by the Wingate Institute of Israel and Krav-Maga International, Inc.
- Kohn practices tai chi, is a certified instructor of yoga and qigong, and leads workshops, seminars, and tours of Japan.
- He is also a certified yoga instructor and teaches free yoga and tai chi courses at UCR.
- As a fitness instructor she has been accredited for Kids & Teen Fitness, Yoga I & II, Pilates, Tai-Chi, Strength Training, Primary Aerobics and Pre/Post Natal Fitness.
- By the time of the third film, he has retired from active teaching in order to focus on learning how to use chi, and he passes on the instructor mantle to Po.
- In 1999, he became a lineage disciple and licensed instructor of the Ch'iang Shan Pa Kua Chang system.
- The Tampa Tribune took note that "Master Instructor Bond masterfully demonstrates taking control of your body and mind".
- This was under Nam Tae Hi who was a Korean military instructor as part of the initial group of officers in the South Vietnamese Army.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!