Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The visiting Brother General from Rome, Italy appointed the old St. Peterite student Maung Maung Ta the Chairman of the St. John Baptist de La Salle Tercentenary Celebrations (1680-1980), Myanmar.
- Hunt was asked, in 1935, to record the tercentenary celebrations at Harvard.
- Stolypin is portrayed in the opening scenes of the 1971 British film "Nicholas and Alexandra", anachronistically taking part in the Romanov dynasty tercentenary celebrations of 1913 before being assassinated later in the film, two years after the date of his actual assassination.
- Just prior to the tercentenary celebrations of 2003, the station underwent a painstaking restoration of its original interior and Jugendstil decor.
- The 1913 Romanov Tercentenary celebrations occur and a lavish Royal Tour across Imperial Russia ensues, but crowds are thin.
- He also participated in the Tercentenary celebrations in honour of Góngora.
- Shortly after returning to the UK Lawson's Company celebrated the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Vittoria, taking part in the tercentenary celebrations in Spain which included members from both the Duke of Wellington and Napoleons families.
- The tercentenary celebrations of the opening of Heriot’s marked the peak of Dewar’s period as Headmaster.
- At this, Badal had Tohra removed as SGPC chief on 16 March 1999, a few days before the commencement of tercentenary celebrations of the birth of the Khalsa at Anandpur Sahib.
- Major events of his generalate were the beatification of Brother Benildus in 1948 and the tercentenary celebrations of the birth of St.
- It was removed by the Soviets and restored in 2003 as part of the city's tercentenary celebrations.
- The monument was unveiled on 4 September 2002 in the run-up to the tercentenary celebrations of the founding of Saint Petersburg.
- Significant groups of unit members attended the Royal Regiment of Wales Tercentenary celebrations in Cardiff, in 1989, and the 75th Anniversary Commemoration at Gallipoli in 1990, and the unit has had ongoing involvement in Australian and overseas exercise training programmes.
- St George's school's tercentenary celebrations were held between 23 April 2015 and 25 April 2015, the celebrations included sporting activities including old and new students, a carnival and a Christmas dance.
- The tercentenary celebrations of the occasion are being referred at Guru-da-gaddi and are being celebrated on 3 November 2008 in Nanded in Maharashtra.
- In October 2017 he presided over the tercentenary celebrations of UGLE, marking the 300th anniversary of the founding of the original Grand Lodge, one of two which merged to form UGLE in 1813.
- He was the conductor of the chorus and orchestra for a huge civic or community masque (with a cast of 1500 amateur performers) entitled "Caliban by the Yellow Sands" by Percy MacKaye which played at the New York City College Stadium (the Lewisohn Stadium) from 23 May to 5 June 1916, for the Shakespeare Tercentenary celebrations.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!