|NOUN || a tercentennial | tercentennials |
|SYNO ||tercentenary | tercentennial | triennial|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Early in the 20th century, as the tercentennial neared, leaders in Norfolk began a campaign to have a celebration held there.
- In 1935, for Connecticut's tercentennial, it was also depicted on both a commemorative half dollar and a postage stamp.
- On November 24, 2012, a special event entitled “Grand Buling-Buling” was held in the patio of Pandacan's Roman Catholic Church in line with its tercentennial celebration.
- In order to house international initiatives announced in its tercentennial year, Yale began a US$13.5 million renovation of the building in 2000.
- One is a marble bust in the Faculty Room, University Hall (Harvard University) (1930) and the other is a bronze bust at Lowell House Residence, Harvard University Wilson also made the mould for the commorative punch bowl and dishes for Harvard University's tercentennial (1936).
- A commemorative two-pound coin was issued to mark the tercentennial—300th anniversary—of the Union, which occurred two days before the Scottish Parliament general election on 3 May 2007.
- Inspired by the celebration of the Boston tercentennial, she released a full-length book, "Anne Hutchinson: A Biography" in 1930.
- Named in 1952, it obtained its name after the tercentennial anniversary of the landing of Jan van Riebeeck.
- in which the content commemorates the tercentennial of Harvard University on behalf of Chinese Harvard Alumni.
- Old Kennett's tercentennial was celebrated in 2010 with a lecture series and historical tours being held at the meetinghouse.
- In 1986 the tercentennial anniversary of the uprising was observed with much enthusiasm.
- In 1907, the C&O replaced its passenger station with a fine brick colonial style structure to accommodate the patrons of the tercentennial (300th anniversary) of the founding of Jamestown in 1607.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!