Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Cahn began to suffer from dementia in his old age, and it was Shirai's family that took care of him.
- On August 4, 1995, investigator Jia Hongwei was on patrol when he noticed a neatly dressed young man walking alongside another dirty young man, who was known to suffer from dementia.
- The film stars Stefan Wodoslawsky as Wally Olynyk, a man returning home to Cape Breton Island after several years living in the United States, to reunite with his estranged father Stan (Jan Rubeš) as the older man begins to suffer from dementia.
- Beginning in his early 70s, Tjukangku is reported to suffer from dementia.
- There's also "Pops", Lloyd's father, who appears to suffer from dementia.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!