|NOUN || a to-do list | to-do lists |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Sex comedies of the 2010s include "The To Do List", puberty-themed series "Big Mouth", and "Yes, God, Yes".
- It features a calendar, to-do list, email and address book all into one.
- HCL iNotes allows users of HCL Notes to access their Domino-based mail, calendar, schedule, to-do list, contacts, and notebook (Notes Journal) from any computer which has a certified web-browser and an Internet connection.
- In 2019, Hader began dating actress Rachel Bilson, with whom he had co-starred in "The To Do List".
- "Cut Your Hair" was featured on the soundtrack to "Jackass: Number Two", "A Very Brady Sequel", "The Ultimate Playlist of Noise", "The To Do List", and "You, Me and Dupree".
- KOrganizer is the personal organizer. It has the ability to manage calendars, journals, and a to do list.
- Going so far as to incapacitate Wolverine just so he would not rob her of the kill for their crimes when the X-Men came searching for clues as to a couple of items to scratch off their to do list.
- A basic example is the "to do list". A more advanced checklist would be a schedule, which lays out tasks to be done according to time of day or other factors.
- There are applications to take down short notes, a "To-Do List", a scheduler application with reminders and a converter to convert currency and different measuring units.
- The software executive Elisabeth Hendrickson asserts that rigid adherence to task lists can create a "tyranny of the to-do list" that forces one to "waste time on unimportant activities".
- It also came with the Palm OS Productivity Suite (containing a calendar, to do list etc.), an eBook reader, the Wordsmith word processor and the powerOne graphing application.
- Personal information management API (optional), access the device's Address Book, to-do List, Calendar.
- There is a PDA mode with a To Do list that collects events and places for each day.
- For the fourth season, bringing back Barclay was on executive producer Michael Piller's to-do list, but they were having trouble finding a vehicle for the character; they did not want to return to the well again for the "nervous chap in the holodeck".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!