|NOUN || a toddy palm | toddy palms |
|SYNO ||Borassus flabellifer | Caryota urens | jaggery palm | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Its name literally mean "ferry of toddy palm trees".
- Despite the official version of royal descent, oral traditions speak of a decidedly less grandiose genealogy: that his parents were commoners from Ngathayauk in Pagan district or Htihlaing village in Toungoo district, and that his father was a toddy palm tree climber, then one of the lowest professions in Burmese society.
- Additionally, it can also be served with fruits such as jackfruit, the fruit of the toddy palm or mixed with other Thai desserts.
- Htanthi Mont (...) is a popular traditional Burmese snack, made from toddy palm, coconut milk, baking soda, sugar and rice flour.
- Koei Chai is also a place full of over 20,000 toddy palm trees, some of which are older than 300 years old.
- is a popular Thai dessert consisting of small steamed cakes flavoured with toddy palm sugar and coconut milk, wrapped in banana leaves, and topped with grated coconut.
- The dark and sticky dish consists mainly of kithul jaggery (from the sap of the toddy palm), rice flour and coconut milk.
- Jaggery is made of the products of sugarcane and the toddy palm tree.
- The old name of the area was Tan Chum (ตาลชุม), which means fertile land with plenty by Toddy palm trees ("Borassus flabellifer"). Later [...] the name was changed to Tan Sum.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!