|NOUN || tofu | - |
|SYNO ||bean curd | tofu|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- has tofu plants in California and New Jersey with a combined capacity of manufacturing 350,000 pieces of tofu per day.
- Tofu-myeon KIT (packaged product with sauce that can be mixed with tofu noodles), cube tofu, and tofu bar, which are home-style snacks that replace flour, were released.
- Bittern (nigari) was the first coagulant used to make tofu.
- Tofu chanpurū is tofu stir-fried with vegetables and Spam, bacon, thinly sliced pork belly, or canned tuna.
- The town is famous for "Sumedang tofu", a local variety of deep fried tofu which was first made by a Chinese immigrant, Ong Kino.
- A variation of mock duck made from tofu skin is also popular, and is known as "tofu duck".
- is a Chinese sweet or savoury snack made with very tender tofu.
- Barbecued stinky tofu is a popular stinky tofu variety believed to have originated in Taipei's Shenkeng District, and is served in many of Taiwan's night markets.
- There are several regional varieties. In the east part of Tottori and part of Nagasaki, "tofu chikuwa" is produced that adds tofu to surimi. Often, firm tofu is the preferred selection.
- Changsha stinky tofu or stinky dry food (...), known in Chinese as "Changsha chou doufu", also translated as Changsha-style stinky tofu, is a traditional snack in Changsha, Hunan, which belongs to Hunan cuisine.
- In a bibliography, "The History of Tofu and Tofu Products", compiled by William Shurtleff and Akiko Aoyagi, the Farmer's Exchange is mentioned multiple times for the discussion of research on soybeans for tofu.
- The street is famous for its tofu-related food, such as tofu gourmet, tofu snacks and tofu popsicle from various types of tofu.
- The Tofu Fortress (豆腐矢倉 "tōfu yagura") is not a proper castle but rather a deformation of the Gold Fortress caused by the opponent's attack.
- Tahu sumedang or Tahu bunkeng (Sumedangite tofu, bunkeng tofu) is a Sundanese deep-fried tofu from Sumedang, West Java, Indonesia.
- Popular local dishes include the traditional "tofu-misozuke", prepared by drying tofu in the sun and then adding miso. A more recent innovation adds kimchi to the dish.
- A wide variety of types and flavors of tofu is available in both Western and Eastern markets.
- In China, the term tofu dregs (the pieces left over after making tofu) is widely used as a metaphor for shoddy work, hence the implication that a "tofu-dreg project" is a poorly executed project.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!