|NOUN || a toggle switch | toggle switches |
|SYNO ||on-off switch | on/off switch | toggle | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Usually, this feature is activated using a miniature toggle switch or a DPDT push-pull switch mounted on a potentiometer.
- Conversion of twelve-button keypads was usually accomplished with the addition of a toggle switch and a crystal that switched one column of a standard phone keypad into the "fourth column" used to generate 1633 Hz as the higher of the two tones output on a keypress.
- It had a thumb-operated combined analog button/toggle switch on the side for smooth scrolling.
- An alternative design to the toggle switch is the rocker switch.
- All trucks have hydraulic steering in both the front and the rear (four wheel steering), with the front wheels controlled by the steering wheel and the rear wheels by a toggle switch.
- This guitar sports a Duncan Designed single-coil Jazzmaster neck pickup and a hot vintage alnico humbucking bridge pickup, with other distinctive touches including skirted black amp knobs, a Jazzmaster tremolo tailpiece (without locking button) and a three-way toggle switch.
- A toggle switch or tumbler switch is a class of electrical switches that are manually actuated by a mechanical lever, handle, or rocking mechanism.
- Machines that supported both languages provided a toggle switch on the front panel to select the language.
- They reproduced the tailpiece crack on the aged version, plus the mismatched volume and tone control knobs and the "Les Paul"-engraved truss rod cover on both versions, while including a toggle switch cover.
- One common exception is to enable or display additional user input elements whose relevance depends on the checkbox state. In other situations toggle switch is typically used instead of a checkbox.
- Evidence of his experimenting with the toggle switch can be heard in a few tracks ("Can't Stop the Bleeding", "Nothing New" and "Punch Drunk").
- This was also confusing because a lot of cheaper implementations used a mechanical toggle switch to engage / disengage ARI mode and it was hard to simply use this switch simply to reset the system.
- VBX components were called "custom controls" because the Microsoft development team envisioned them as visual "control" components like a toggle switch or button.
- A toggle switch slows the computer to the speed of the original.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!