Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- As in the Pantone colour system, there are HKS colours that cannot be reproduced using the CMYK colour space, like bright orange or certain tones of blue.
- The livery was changed On 2007 to a white and several tones of blue.
- The European governing body of football, UEFA, uses two tones of blue to create a map of Europe in the centre of their logo.
- The helicopters make an exception of this rule, sporting the retro look of the white fleet, with two tones of blue stripes on a white body and a Luftwaffe inscription.
- In 1904, Pablo Picasso also painted the figure of a single "Woman Ironing," in neutral tones of blue and gray.
- The main room is lined in horizontal tongue-in-groove boarding painted in tones of blue and white.
- The pipes of the organ are hand-painted in tones of blue with cream and gold.
- The colourful glazed jars (two in tones of blue, the third in bronze) are reminiscent of Ancient Greek amphoras.
- In tones of blue and brown, his beautifully designed compositions are perfectly balanced, and have been described by Grgo Gamulin as masterpieces of Croatian art.
- The Clock Tower features many different shapes and tones of blue tiles at the bottom and borders along glassless windows on all four walls of the tower.
- This water has tones of blue and green. Boats are available to rent for tours of the body of water or to visit nearby beaches.
- His lighter palette with bold brushstrokes and contrasting tones of blue, red and green give the painting a deeper texture.
- Spectrolite exhibits a richer range of colors than other labradorites as for instance in Canada or Madagascar (which show mostly tones of blue-grey-green) and high labradorescence.
- Closely related are "Clerodendrum thomsoniae" (Bleeding Heart) and "Clerodendrum ugandense", known as Oxford and Cambridge bush because of its two tones of blue.
- His work can be divided into three categories: a vice-regal era with European and Creole noblemen mixed with Indians; stylized landscapes of Patscuaro, Acapulco or the Canal of Santa Anita; and his iconographic Mexican Virgins painted in tones of blue, purple, and gold often encrusted with mother of pearl.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!