|ADJ || toric | more toric | most toric |
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Many constructions that are performed on toric varieties admit alternate descriptions in terms of the combinatorics and geometry of the moment polytope or its associated toric fan.
- Singularities of toric varieties give examples of high-dimensional singularities that are easy to resolve explicitly.
- Spiric sections are a special case of a toric section, and were the first toric sections to be described.
- The intraocular lenses used in correcting astigmatism have different curvature on two orthogonal axes, as on the surface of a torus, and are called toric lenses.
- As with other IOLs, PIOLs can be either spheric or toric.
- The combinatorial mirror duality for Calabi–Yau hypersurfaces in toric varieties has been generalized by Lev Borisov in the case of Calabi–Yau complete intersections in Gorenstein toric Fano varieties.
- In algebraic geometry, a toric stack is a stacky generalization of a toric variety.
- A toric ideal is an ideal generated by differences of monomials (provided the ideal is a prime ideal).
- A normal algebraic variety with a torus acting on it in such a way that there is a dense orbit is called a toric variety (for example, orbit closures that are normal are toric varieties).
- The power of a toric lens can be specified by describing how the cylinder (the meridian that is most different from the spherical power) differs from the spherical power.
- Integral polytopes are prominently featured in the theory of toric varieties, where they correspond to polarized projective toric varieties.
- In mathematics, a hypertoric variety or toric hyperkähler variety is a quaternionic analog of a toric variety constructed by applying the hyper-Kähler quotient construction of [...] to a torus acting on a quaternionic vector space.
- Let [...] a toric Calabi–Yau 3-fold, with Kähler moduli [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!