|NOUN || a tower restaurant | tower restaurants |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- During a period when del Rey's work was not selling well, he worked as a short order cook at the White Tower Restaurant in New York.
- The OXO Tower Wharf is towards the eastern end of South Bank, and houses Gallery@Oxo, shops and boutiques, and the OXO Tower Restaurant run by Harvey Nichols.
- Ceyrac was seen in a Trump Tower restaurant with Marine Le Pen, Louis Aliot and Guido Lombardi on 11 January 2017.
- The old Fair Tower Cologne ("Messeturm Köln") is a landmark building from 1928 and features a tower restaurant on the top floor.
- During the 1990s John Marchant became Head of the National Bakery School, which ran until 2010, the Tower Restaurant, which was used to train students, sell food produced by the School and for formal dining at the London South Bank University.
- Some water towers have also a tower restaurant. Prospect platforms of water towers are nearly only accessible under payment during the opening times, which are different for each tower.
- The tower's top floor featured a tower restaurant (now closed).
- On the summit is the Ještěd Tower restaurant, hotel and television tower, designed by Karel Hubáček, accessible by road or cable car (Ještěd Cable car).
- In 1996 Harvey Nichols launched its first stand-alone restaurant in London, the OXO Tower Restaurant, Bar, and Brasserie, viewing the River Thames.
- A revolving restaurant or rotating restaurant is usually a tower restaurant eating space designed to rest atop a broad circular revolving platform that operates as a large turntable.
- The "Steglitz Tower Restaurant," opened on October 13, 1976, and was in construction between 1972 and 1976, by architects Ralf Schüler and his wife Ursulina Schüler-Witte.
- The tower restaurant proprietor Walter Wichelhaus prevented this destruction by cutting the electrical cable leading to the explosives.
- The Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar and Brasserie is on the eighth floor, which is the roof-top level with fine and casual dining.
- Zagreb TV Tower was built in 1973. It is not open to public, although at [...] level there is a space for a foreseen tower restaurant.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!