|NOUN || a tower room | tower rooms |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The south tower rooms remained in operation, although the tower was downgraded from a Crowne Plaza to a Holiday Inn in Spring 2021, becoming the Holiday Inn Baltimore - Inner Harbor.
- The "Obervogteisall", the upper tower rooms and the basement of the house all became part of the museum.
- On each floor corridors connect the rooms of the central block with tower rooms at the same level.
- As part of the 2018 renovations, the Fantasy Tower rooms were updated for the first time since their opening.
- Early in 2009, Improv Vegas opened at the "Bonkerz Comedy Club" which was renamed from the Sound Trax lounge. The tower rooms have recently been remodeled.
- But the latter point became moot when the university ruled that no student group should enjoy exclusive access to the tower rooms and ordered Michigamua, Adara and Vulcans to vacate their rooms.
- In the basement tower rooms, the musket chambers overlook the entrance steps.
- The tower rooms regained their medieval character in 1913.
- Following restoration, the mobile phone operator Cellnet installed a first-generation transmitter station (Base site) into one of the tower rooms, feeding single vertical antennas on the tower roof dressed to look like flag poles.
- The Anna Hotel is equipped with 63 double rooms, 5 tower rooms and 5 upper deck rooms which were all designed and furnished by Jochen Dahms.
- In 1979 the church was restored; the roof was rebuilt and a little museum was built in one of the tower rooms.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!