|NOUN || a trombone player | trombone players |
|SYNO ||trombone player | trombonist|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Dread then signed to Cleopatra Records and recorded "De-jah Voodoo" in 1999 produced by Bob Knarley (Howard Ulyate), the son of legendary trombone player Lloyd Ulyate.
- He is usually considered the most innovative jazz trombone stylist of the pre-bebop era – Pee Wee Russell once called him "the best trombone player in the world".
- James Pankow, a trombone player, songwriter, composer, and brass instrument player, best known as a founding member of the rock band Chicago.
- In 2008, Southside Johnny collaborated with long-time Asbury Jukes trombone player Richie "La Bamba" Rosenberg, for a break from the classic Asbury Jukes sound to classic Big-Band Jazz.
- Both parents were music teachers (her father was latterly a bass song man in the choir of York Minster), her sister a cellist, and her brother a trombone player.
- Chandler Comer, a trombone player who graduated with Westfield's class of 2014, has composed several professionally published pieces including "Beyond the Clouds", "Wind Power", and "The Labyrinth".
- Travis Wilkinson (Trombone) was attracted to the band by a misleading poster that read "Its' your big break, goofball trombone player needed for ska band that's huge in Belgium with confirmed European tour."
- This track helped begin the 'skiffle' craze of the late 1950s. In 1972 she made guest appearances with the Lennie Hastings "Oo-Yah Band" along with trombone player George Chisholm.
- Frode Thingnæs (20 March 1940 – 15 November 2012) was a Norwegian jazz composer, arranger, conductor and trombone player who formed the Frode Thingnæs Quintet in 1960.
- James Carter Pankow is an American trombone player, songwriter and brass instrument arranger, best known as a founding member of the rock band Chicago.
- In 1985 the group tried a new singer, Jeff Logan, who had previously been the trombone player with a band called High Cotton.
- Jesses Jassklubb was named after its founder, Jens "Jesse" Lindgren (trombone player in Kustbandet and other bands).
- Motherhead Bug was an American rock music group founded in 1989 in New York City by singer and trombone player David Ouimet and bass guitarist Tony Lee.
- The album was produced by Gordon in New York and features many of his and Tim's previous collaborators: Ernie Brooks who played with Arthur Russell on the first Modern Lovers album, trombone player Peter Zummo, conga player Mustafa Ahmed and Nik Void from Factory Floor.
- The bass trumpet is at the same pitch as a trombone and is usually played by a trombone player, although its music is written in treble clef.
- A person who plays the trombone is called a trombonist or trombone player.
- I wanted to be a jazz trombone player, but I didn't have the coordination."
- Kevin Moen, who was also the initial ball carrier, ran for a touchdown while knocking down the final Stanford "defender," trombone player Gary Tyrrell, who had run onto the field with the rest of the band to celebrate prematurely.
- Clapton's studio band for the album included Collins on drums and backing vocals, bassist Nathan East and keyboard player Greg Phillinganes; saxophonist Michael Brecker, trumpeters Randy Brecker and Jon Faddis, and trombone player Dave Bargeron.
- Nils Landgren (born 15 February 1956) is a Swedish R&B, funk, and jazz trombone player and singer.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!