|NOUN || a trombone teacher | trombone teachers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- As a trombone teacher, he was affectionately known to his students as "The Chief".
- Marcel LaFosse was the brother of André Lafosse, who was trombone teacher at the "Conservatoire de Paris", and the author of many pedagogical works.
- He stated, "My brother, who is 14 years older than me, was my first trombone teacher.
- He is also the main trombone teacher at the Utrechts Conservatorium and guest teacher at the Royal Conservatory of The Hague.
- Jonas Bylund (b. Sweden, 1963) is a classical trombonist. After an orchestral career in Scandinavia and Germany he is now [...] a concerto soloist and eminent trombone teacher.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!