|NOUN || a trombone trio | trombone trios |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- From 2003 until 2004 the trio was joined by Ben Castle on saxophone, John Hoare on trumpet, Barnaby Dickinson on trombone and Malcolm MacFarlane on guitar.
- "Tense Serenity", for a string trio and trombone, was written in 1997 and was performed here by the Arditti Quartet as a trio (without Graeme Jennings on violin) and Uwe Dierksen on trombone.
- By 2000 or so he was focusing exclusively on trombone and formed his own trio, the Jeb Bishop Trio, with Vandermark Five cohorts bassist Kent Kessler and drummer Tim Mulvenna.
- Hancock's first ventures into electronic music started with a sextet comprising Hancock, bassist Buster Williams and drummer Billy Hart, and a trio of horn players: Eddie Henderson (trumpet), Julian Priester (trombone), and multireedist Bennie Maupin.
- Deborah Weisz is an American jazz musician. She plays lead trombone for the Deborah Weisz Quintet/Trio.
- Antonio Bertali wrote several trio sonatas for 2 violins, trombone and bass continuo in the mid-17th century.
- As trio they include Hedvig Mollestad Thomassen (guitar), and as quartet with Øyvind Brække (trombone) and Børge Are Halvorsen (saxophone).
- Also in 2003, he participated at TRIO AIR with Giovanni Mirabassi on piano and Glen Ferris on trombone.
- Motion Trio performs on all the other tracks, some accompanied by Nyman on piano and/or Barr on trombone and euphonium.
- Auditions were held and the remaining trio were joined by David McIntire on clarinet/sax, John Ebert on trombone and Ken Frank on bass.
- During that time he worked on the four-part Berlin suite called "People on Sunday" (Babylon Revisited) for septet including violin, alto sax, trombone and clarinet besides the regular piano trio in which he musically depicts the course of life on a Sunday in contemporary Berlin from sunrise to sunset.
- In 2008, Ernie began work with a new trio, The Glenn Ferris "Wheel", with Glenn Ferris on trombone and Bruno Rousselet on double bass.
- The arrangements recorded in the initial session were adapted for the later group that replaced the acoustic bass with the valve trombone.
- Lewis on trombone.
- He studied classical music from 1958 to 1967, but from 1964 onward he also studied jazz with Don Ellis, performing all of the trombone solos on three albums ("Ferris Wheel" was written for him by Don).
- The "samba-esque" "Certain Surprise" is a moderately upbeat love song featuring dense orchestration and a trombone solo from Rico.
- Lee and Archer also played together in the sextet The Best of British Jazz formed in the early 1970s with Jack Parnell (drums), Kenny Baker (trumpet), Don Lusher (trombone) and Betty Smith (tenor sax).
- During 2006, New Zealand premieres of Farr's music included "Funambulistic Strains" for orchestra and trombone, performed by David Bremner and the NZSO, "The Wedding" for the Royal New Zealand Ballet, and "TROY the Musical" with librettist Paul Jenden.
- The five tracks from the same group augmented by Cecil Payne (baritone sax) and Eddie Bert (trombone) don't come up to the mark".
- The song samples the Trombone Line from "La Murga de Panama", written by Willie Colón and with the original version sung by Hector Lavoe.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!