|NOUN || a trombonist | trombonists |
|SYNO ||trombone player | trombonist|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- John Allred (born 1962) is an American jazz trombonist. He is the son of another jazz trombonist, Bill Allred.
- James Edward Pugh (born November 12, 1950) is an American trombonist and composer.
- Ralph C. Sauer is an American trombonist, arranger and teacher. He was Principal Trombonist of the Los Angeles Philharmonic for 32 years.
- Alexander Iles is an American trombonist who teaches at the California Institute of the Arts, Azusa Pacific University, and California State University, Northridge.
- Douglas Purviance (born July 18, 1952 in Turner Station, Maryland) is a jazz trombonist.
- Bill Stewart's father was a trombonist, and his first and middle names are a tribute to jazz trombonist Bill Harris.
- Konrad "Conny" Bauer (born 4 July 1943) is a German free jazz trombonist. He is the brother of the trombonist Johannes Bauer.
- Simone De Haan is an Australian trombonist.
- The Allmusic review by Scott Yanow states "Trombonist Jimmy Knepper is well featured on this out of print LP from the defunct Black Hawk label, both as a highly original trombonist and as a composer".
- The Allmusic awarded the album 3 stars and stated "The gimmick of this out-of-print LP by trombonist Kai Winding is that all dozen songs have a state in their title...
- Stare was trained as a trombonist at the Juilliard School in Manhattan.
- He worked as a church organist and then as a trombonist in a theater orchestra.
- "Two Bones" is an album by American trombonist Curtis Fuller with fellow trombonist Slide Hampton recorded in 1958.
- Clyde Lucas, who went on to form his own popular band in the 1930s and 1940s, started out as a singer and trombonist in the Herb Wiedoeft orchestra.
- Watts worked as an orchestral trombonist for several American orchestras.
- Gianluca Petrella is an Italian jazz trombonist. In 2001 he won Italy's Django d'Or Award as well as Musica Jazz's annual critics poll as Best Young Talent.
- Paul Weschke (1867–1940) was a famous German trombonist.
- Aline Nistad (August 24, 1954 – September 23, 2017) was a Norwegian trombonist and music educator. As a female trombonist, she was considered a pioneer in her field.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!