Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Various historical events of Los Angeles are depicted in a colourful trompe-l'œil mural painting.
- He almost exclusively painted trompe-l'œil and vanitas paintings which were popular around the second half of the 17th century.
- John Frederick Peto (May 21, 1854 – November 23, 1907) was an American "trompe-l'œil" ("fool the eye") painter who was long forgotten until his paintings were rediscovered along with those of fellow "trompe-l'œil" artist William Harnett.
- A trompe is a water-powered air compressor, commonly used before the advent of the electric-powered compressor. A trompe is somewhat like an airlift pump working in reverse.
- A blocked window at the rear of the house has a painted trompe-l'œil of another window from which the Revd.
- The architecture of the "trompe-l'œil" dome seems to erase and raise the ceiling with such a realistic impression that it is difficult to distinguish what is real or not.
- The finished mural portrayed a view of the Mountain of Temptation on the ceiling and several of Lord Hertford's relatives and godparents to his children behind the trompe-l'œil balustrade of the trompe-l'œil landing.
- The Reverse of a Framed Painting (in Danish: "Bagsiden af et indrammet maleri") is a still life trompe-l'œil painting by Flemish painter Cornelius Norbertus Gysbrechts, made in 1670, when the artist was working as the official painter of the Danish royal court.
- His work continued the tradition of "trompe-l'œil" still lifes of game of the Netherlandish masters of the 17th century such as Jacob Biltius, Cornelis Biltius and Cornelis Norbertus Gysbrechts.
- In 2009, he started the trilogy "Étude critique pour un trompe-l’œil" (Critical Study for a Trompe L’Oeil) with the creation of Révolution (Revolution) at the Ménagerie de Verre in Paris, followed by the solo Rouge (Red) in 2011 and concluded by the provocative Tragédie (Tragedy), created at the Festival d’Avignon in 2012.
- Brown painted portraits, landscapes, and "trompe-l'œil" still lifes.
- Roger Viry-Babel dans "Maigret se trompe".
- The styles can vary from abstract to "trompe-l'œil" (a French term for "fool" or "trick the eye").
- OK Go's music video for "The Writing's on the Wall" uses a number of "trompe-l'œil" illusions alongside other optical illusions, captured through a one-shot take.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!