Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A surprise protest and roadblock organised by the union outside Harrods during the January sales of 2017 was followed by an announcement that "an improved tronc system" would give 100% of service charges to staff.
- A tronc is an arrangement for the pooling and distribution to employees of tips, gratuities and/or service charges in the hotel and catering trade.
- The name "Tronquay" is probably related to the word "tronc" meaning "trunk".
- The building is also the new home of the Chicago Tribune and tronc, Inc. after leaving Tribune Tower in July 2018.
- Fillion's sculptures "After the Fire" and "Tronc Brule" ("Burnt Trunk" in French) are part of a collection of work titled "Introspective."
- Harrods announced on the 20th of January that "an improved tronc system" would be introduced to guarantee that 100% of service charges go to employees.
- 85% of students entering "tronc commun," complete the end of upper secondary school.
- Tribune Publishing (known as Tronc at time), noted in their Form 10-K for the fiscal year of 2017 that they had "completed acquisitions totaling $7.6 million of Spanfeller Media Group (SMG)".
- Miquèu Tronc (in French language "Michel Tronc") was a 16th-century Occitan language writer from Provence. He was born in Salon-de-Provence and is the author of "Las Humours à la lourguino".
- The 10th arrondissement of Marseille includes six neighbourhoods ("quartiers"): la Capelette, Menpenti, Pont-de-Vivaux, Saint-Loup, Saint-Tronc, and La Timone and 25 IRIS including 24 IRIS housing and Prado Park.
- On June 19, 2018, it was reported that tronc would revert its name back to Tribune Publishing; this would be confirmed by the company in October of that year.
- Mr Edge in the Employment Tribunal held that the tronc payments could be a part of the minimum wage and rescinded the enforcement notice, but Wilkie [...] in the Employment Appeal Tribunal (EAT) held they could not.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!